So is saab really not using the griffin logo anymore? I remember a thread about that while back, I honestly thought it was just a joke..
Looks pretty good overall. With that said, it *looks* like forward visibility will be great w/ that tall, upright windshield, but the rear visibility might be a bit of a nightmare. And I'd like to see the cabin in other colors. The black/charcoal grey interior looks completely lifeless.
Modified by jwaters943 at 6:37 AM 7-22-2009
19-- Willys Jeep * 1989 Cadillac STS * 1991 Ford Escort GT * 1995 Dodge Neon Sport * 1997 Honda Civic EX * 1997 BMW 528i * 1998 Honda CR-V EX * 1999 Acura 3.2 TL * 2000 VW Golf GLS 1.8T * 2001 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 SE * 2002 VW Passat GLS 1.8T * 2002 Honda Civic EX * 2006 Lexus GS430 * 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L * 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS * 2009 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 * 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX * 2011 Hyundai Sonata SE * 2013 Honda Accord Sport
Quote, originally posted by Grinch337 » I like. Too bad there are no more Griffin (sp?) logos though.
i think they have them on the center cap no? And thank goodness they got rid of those stupid badges that last 3months before they peal. From what I see, I like, I don't love the front end. I do love the wheels
1) Looks pleasant enough, although I never cared too much for the really vertical windshield Saab thing. And that rake on the roof is... just not my thang.
2) I bet the wagon form would look better. If they have a wagoon out by the time I get home, that'd be on my list of new cars to get without a doubt.
3) Had they just done a HB, they'd be right on time for this "sportback" fashion trend starting.
4) I hope GM steals away the engineers who design Saab seats. I think they are descendents of the Gods. I miss long highway cruising in our old 9-5's seats.
5) Love the front fascia, but will really miss the Griffen logo, too.
What a mean looking motherf*cker! Finally, someone has had the courage to try a roofline, and profile in general that does not owe anything to the late 1990s Audi A4! There is not one line on this car that is derivative of anything from any other car company. Congrats Saab! Congrats GM, on the diversity in Epsilon II. This looks nothing like a Buick LaCrosse or Opel Insignia! Can't wait to see the Caddy version!
The roof rake is a little odd, but other than that I think it's pretty damn hot. I actually really like the back end. Bummer to see the griffin depreciated, it was a cool and unique symbol. I really want to sit in that cockpit, it looks pretty retro with a lot of lines and deep portals for the gauges.
2009 MINI Cooper S
1988 BMW 325i topless
I like it alot.....very cool rear end that is a real departure from previous 9-5's...and overall the car looks like nothing else for sale today, which truely is an engineering feat....
•1995 VW Jetta GLX •2006 Saab Aero Convertible •1970 VW Bettle •2005 Audi TT (Mrs.)
Airbags: The Padded Bra of the Automotive World.